Digital Natives and Digital Elders Welcome Back!

Note. Image generated with the prompt "What is an 'ism'? It is described as a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement." by OpenArt Creative, Realistic Vision V5.1 2023. (https://openart.ai/history)

Well thanks to my colleague, I was encouraged to post some of my thoughts about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how we might use it in an educational setting. 

I was looking for a simple effective platform, looked at WordPress (considering I am tech-savvy for my dyslexic brain this is and has never been intuitive! Then I looked at resurrecting my WIX website. This has strangely disappeared into the ether.

So instead of starting from scratch to build a blog and as I already have my thoughts in written form in my Google Drive, I am going to resurrect this Blogger site, and drag it into the 2020s - the last posting was in 2012!

So,     Hello!      Guten Tag!     Jó napot kívánok!

Back in June 2013,  I wrote this as my Bio for the Google Apps for Education Hong Kong Summit. "Synthesizing teaching and technology to become seamless in the classroom. to ensure the use of technology in education becomes less of a distraction and more of a way of life, where neither the teacher nor the student are surprised by its use."

As we explore different technologies to enhance our efficiency, it serves as a reminder of the immense power and benefits of AI when properly integrated.

Recent developments in AI, such as the emergence of ChatGPT, have sparked widespread discussion about how it will shape the future of technology. 

Personally, I'm incredibly excited about the integration of AI tools into our projects. This enables us to focus on addressing real problems, providing solutions, and driving innovation, which are the most important aspects of our work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginners guide to iPads